Blogger Backgrounds

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Taking some time off....

We spent most of the day in the hospital with my oldest daughter, and Brittany is due today. So I need to take a few days off from blogging and the computer. We are reading the Little House Books and my older kids we're commenting how they remember reading those books so they all came in the living room and listened as I read them to the little guy's....I guess you never get too old to be read to?



God is too good to be unkind and He is too wise to be mistaken. And when we cannot trace His hand, we must trust His heart.

Charles Spurgeon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I am praying for you and love you lots..... Julia (and for both your girls too)

Anonymous said...

Praying that Brittany has a safe & quick delivery...really really soon!