Blogger Backgrounds

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day to my beautiful children: Chris, Ashleigh, Brittany, Natasha, Zachary, Michalea, Noah & my awesome grand babies Isaac & Nicholas- I love all of you with all my heart and I thank God for each one of you!!! Mom

Photobucket


Legacy

You are my legacy.
My whole world revolves around you,
everything you are and will some day be.
Everything I do, every decision I make
is made with you in mind.
You are precious, important and
worth everything.
You matter to me.

You are my mission.
The never ending dirty dishes
can't compare to my everlasting love.
The heaping piles of soiled laundry
cannot top the mountain of joy in my heart.
The constant daily discipline
and teaching are non negotiable.
You will one day appreciate.

You are brilliant.
You soak in the world around you
with such wonder and amazement.
Your strong body, creative mind and tender spirit
are growing right before me.
One day I will see the fruit of my labor
and you will become who God made you to be.
You are my legacy.

No comments: