Blogger Backgrounds

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Voicing my opinion!!!



This is my blog so I basically feel I have the right to say what I want. Recently I have seen a few posts on different HSing sites- That are totally bashing Sarah Palin!!! I am not here to bash Senator Obama, but I do feel that McCain and Palin are out for the best interest of this nation.
As I sat in the hospital last night and watched the Convention at 2 am, Gulliani gave a wonderful speech, and Sarah Palin is very qualified for the VP job I feel. Look at her credentials.
I can't believe though at the nasty remarks Homeschooling Mom's are making about Sarah Palin's daughter and how she can't be a VP . Well first of all we try to raise our children the best we can, when they get at certain age they make their own choices!!! Im not saying they are the best choices, neither do I agree to allow your children to have *safe sex*, but we have to let them live by the decisions they make.
As a Mom, I have 2 daughter's of my own who are single Mom's, but I wouldn't throw them away or my grandson's!!! But I don't approve of them having sex, but one thing I will say, thank God they chose to keep their babies and didn't abort them. Bristol Palin has chose to keep her baby, and not abort her baby. She is taking responsibility for her actions. Give her credit!!!
The liberals, are for abortion, infantcide , gay marriages, etc. If we want change, we will get it, as in the Bible they wanted a king- they got them and if they we're evil the people we're the same, if they we're good the people we're basically good. So we need to pray and seek God and ask him for the right president. We also need to pray for all those involved- Palin, McCain, Obama & Biden.


If my people who are called by my name, will humble yourselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and forgive their sin and heal their land.

II Chronicles 7:14


1 comment:

walking said...

I think a true measure of character is how you handle problems that will crop up! Her daughter made a big mistake, but she chose life and chose to give that baby a father! I spent two years living in a fishing village in Alaska, and, to be truthful, the real story is that her daughter is getting married.

God does not control us. He gives us free will. The process of raising children means we gradually transfer control to them. I was not a perfect child. My kids are not perfect.

And why does the media sit on John Edward's infidelity for a year but make up a false story (about Bristol being the mother of Trig) to draw out a true story? I think they have jumped the shark.

I would be very careful about making snarky remarks about Governor Palin's daughter. God has a way of knocking down our pride and arrogance when we knock down our neighbors . . .