Blogger Backgrounds

Friday, January 23, 2009

Haven't posted in a while.......

It's been such a long time since I have posted anything on here....we have had so much going on that I just don't find much time to blog. But here is what's happening, we are in the process of moving soon to our property and new house, YIPPEE!!! We had a wonderful Christmas with our family. On New Years we went back home and then over to South Carolina to see my BIL and SIL and hubby's Mom. We haven't seen them in 8 yrs.
We have had a lott of cold weather here and I actually love the colder weather. We we're in an accident 3 weeks ago , the 3 boys and I...don't know what it is with my oldest son and hitting terrains? LOL, but we did survive!!! We are packing and trying to get all the things we need to get done with the land, so we can start with the house...Today we went to the chiropractor with the 2 younger boys and they feel better already!!! My youngest grandson will be 1 yrs old the 28th of January so we are planning a big blowout for his big day!!!! Soon I will be posting some pic's...and I got my haircut- my girls say Im stuck in the 70's, Oh My!!!

No comments: