Blogger Backgrounds

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My son was in an accident

For the past week we have lived at the hospital. My oldest son Chris was in a tragic car accident last Tuesday morning. He had surgery to, repair a broken femur bone in his left leg, it was broken in 3 places. He also has a lott of fractured ribs, sternum, broken right foot, a contusion on his lung. Today he is going into surgery for fractures of the bones that hold his eye in place and also the right side of his face has multiple fractures and his nose is broken so they will be repairing these today. It is a miracle he is alive, its only by God's grace and mercy!!! I will post some photos this week of the accident.......

7 comments:

walking said...

My goodness, I was wondering why you had been so quite!!! I am praying for God to guide the doctors and nurses helping Chris on his road to recovery! Praise God, Chris is a live!

Anonymous said...

Our God is a God of second chances, praying for him in earnest. Love and prayers for all of you at this time.... Keep us updated on Chris.

In Christ
Julia

A Good Kinda Crazy said...

praying...

Sisterlisa said...

I'm so sorry Robyn. ((hugs))

Jacque Dixon said...

Praying for you and your son, Robyn. May the LORD heal him and lead you all in His will as you walk this road.
Blessings and HUGS to the whole family!

~Jacque

http://jacquedixon.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Robyn,
Just wanted you to know I am praying.
God Bless,
Michelle

LivingforGod said...

Praying here for a complete healing.