Blogger Backgrounds

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Time

It seems lately I just don't have time to write on my blog :0( I really need to keep up with it, but watching my 2 grandson's has been a full time job ( they are 17mos and and 7 mos) I feel after raising 7 kids of my own, I feel like I'm starting over again. Im debating when to start school, I have most of my books, I guess it's the fog in my brain from going through MENOPAUSE!!!
My oldest daughter 24 will be getting her tonsils out next Wednesday, so please say a prayer for her and ME!!! My son Zack will be getting tested for diabetes next Friday. Hubby started having problems with it when he was in his late 20's. It runs on both sides of the family. Lately, hubby has been going to the dr to get his under control. Diabetes can be very dangerous if not kept under control......

1 comment:

walking said...

I am praying for your mind (LOL), your daughter's surgery, Zack's test, and your dh's blood sugar.