Blogger Backgrounds

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

First Church of Oprah.......

Well, I'm not surprised at all.....the more I read the news the more Hollywood scares me. My friend sent me this video and as I was watching it this scripture verse came to me in ,


II Timothy 4: 3-5
For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teacher's to say what their itching ears want to hear. They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths. But you, keep your head in all situations, endure hardship, do the work of an evangelist, discharge all the duties of your ministry.




Also here is the website for Oprah's classes on the New Earth, these are new age teaching's and available to download for free...http://www.oprah.com/obc_classic/webcast/archive/anewearth_archive_main.jsp?promocode=HP12

We need to pray for Oprah and for the people who watch her that God will open their eyes to the truth, the truth of God's word.

1 comment:

walking said...

I am teaching the senior high school Sunday school class about worldviews. They were surprised when I pointed out that Oprah's worldview is New Age , not Christian!